Thursday, April 9, 2020

My Opinion on the Fashion in the 1970s By: Ivan

Hello evreyone. Have you ever seen the fashion in the 1970s? Im talking about skirts and bell bottom pants and it was all really weird. Well today im going to tell two things I like and dont like about the fashion in the 1970s.


1. the first thing i like about the fashion is that the bell bottom pants actually look good and cozy like as if thier made of fur. As for the skirts thier pretty normal so I dont now anything to say about the skirts that I like because I am not a girl.

2. The second thing I like about the fashion in the 1970s is that the coulors are really nice like black for boys yellow or green for girls. I just like those colors.

1. Okay now its time for my opinion on what I dislike abot the fashion. Well lets start off the patterns they were either crazy or just plain.

2. thing I dont like about it is nothing. Yes its nothing the first one is the only thing I dislike  about them and now I just cant think of anything!!

I hope you have enjoyed this because I definitly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment