Wednesday, April 8, 2020

In The Past By: Ivan

Did you know that before electronics were even created kids actually worked and played they would run off and then only come back home either to go to the loo, to eat, to work, to help or to sleep? Yes those were only some of the reasons kids would come home there is definitly a lot more reasons than those I just listed right now. Have you ever imagined what the days would be like? well I have so here is how I would picture my days in the past .


well the first thing I would do is wake up you know the usual time and then probably make breakfast and tea while my parents are sleeping. Then when they wake up I will greet them and then let them stuff themselves parents need to chill out too you know. After that I would get ready for school and  say goodbye then head to school.


At school I will  hang my bag on the hook then go to class and try not to get in trouble because back in the past the punishments in class for being naughty would not be time outs or those things you would get wacked.(Fact about school: did you know that before class starts the kids will have to bow down to the teachers.)         


After school I would go home do the chores then go outside and play for hours the only reasons I would come back are for eating, using the loo and doing more chores and helping the family.

After all of that I will go inside say good night and go to sleep. Then the days will reapeat with new adventures and new friends.

I hope you enjoyed reading it because I really enjoyed coming up with ideas and writing them down. Sincerely Ivan                                             

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan, thank you for sharing your interesting writing. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really happy that i posted this

    ReplyDelete