Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Lockdown Daily Routine By: Ivan

Hi my name is Ivan and this is a picture of me and my adopted greyhound Sonic (We didint name him it is his racing name!) in this post I will be telling you how lockdown efected my daily routine and
habits

After the anouncment of lockdown I had to start waking up more early to walk Sonic. (My dog.) The  reason of me waking up so early is because Sonic dosent bark (Because he cant like litirelly!) he yelps.


He yelps when he is scared and also because my mom tought him how to go up and sleep on the beds. So now he has a habit of going up and sleeping on the beds. Now he usually gets stuck in my room and then yelps as hard as he can.

Another thing that changed is I cant do all my outside activities like run to buy stuff from the dairy,(I have to wait in a line!) i cant go to the grocery store with my mom because of covid-19 and because the cops will stop us.

These are the reasons why i changed my daily routine.

FACTS ABOUT SONIC!

1.Did you know that Sonic won 500k from racing?
2. We are sonics second adoptive family.
3. Did you know that Sonic came first 11 times, he came second 9 times and he had 77 great start
4. sonic is a hunting dog so he sleeps with his eyes open its really hard to tell if he is sleeping or awake.
These are all the facts i know about Sonc Enjoy.

Sincerely:Ivan

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan, your dog Sonic is very cute. He is very lucky to have such a loving family to have as his forever home. It's a good way for you both to get some exercise when you take him for a walk. I love all your photos of him. He must have been a very fast runner to win all those races and ribbons. My grandfather used to race Whippets which are smaller than greyhounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sonic is a really big dog but gets scared easily. When i walk him
    he likes to turn into a real Greyhound and i am forced to run with him. When he starts to run like that it is really hard to ceep up with him because male greyhounds are long distance runers and they are fast while female greyhound are short distance runers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about your dog,it's really interesting. How old is Sonic?

    ReplyDelete