Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Cybersmart



yolo my name is Ivan. I am 12. My schools name is Glen Taylor . My class is the twelth class of all twelve classes. I have a baby brother, two sisters, two cats, a dog and a mum and dad. I like doing soccer my favourite place in soccer is goaly. I like gaming and reading. My favourite subjects are reading and writing. I once managed to land a front flip but I can’t any more because when we moved houses my dad had to dismantle the trampoline because there wasn’t much space to fit it in the movers truck and I didn’t practice the front flip any more and so I forgot how to land the front flip. My favourite animal is a dog. My favourite ice cream flavour is goody goody gumdrops. My favourite colour is yellow.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan I like your Blog profile it is very interesting keep on the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena that is apreciated

      Delete
  2. HI Ivan your blog profile is very interesting and I like how you put so much effort into your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool but you could add some colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will consider that the next time i am using slides

      Delete
  4. Nice I like ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what flavour i like gdy gdy gum drops

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. How do you do emogys on a chrome book

      Delete
  6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you described why you can’t land a front flip anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im still disapointed i cant do it anymore.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. sorry for that thanks for sending me positive vibes

      Delete
  9. Wow Ivan this makes me want to trust you as a true friend

    ReplyDelete