Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Ideas if I was in a Familly of Ten Kids and Two Adaults

If I was in a familly that big in the 1800s then my life would be really hard these are some reasons why I would not like to be in a familly of ten especially at that time.


The first reason I would not like it is because the sharing and friendship will be really small there will always be fights, time outs, shouting and  crying so it is going to be really hard.


The second reason I would not like it is because there might not be enough food and rooms dont forget space maybe we would somtimes hane to sleep on the floor or go out camping and it will not be fun because it is dangerous.


The third reason I would not like it is because we would have to work like crazy so we can help our parents chill out and not be so stressed because they have jobs too and jobs are really stressful.


These are the reasons I feel lucky not being in a familly with ten kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment