Tuesday, August 18, 2020

What country I would like to visit By Ivan

What country would you like to visit when you grow up? Whatever it is im sure its stunning. I am going to tell you what country I would like to visit.

I would really want to visit africa. I am going to tell some reasons why i want to visit that country.

No.1 I would like to visit it because I really want to see the wild animals like lions, zebras, crocodiles, giraffes, cheatas, etc etc etc.

No.2 I really want to visit africa so I can have a magnificent adventure to tell to my familly and relatives.

No.3 I really want to visit africa to learn and see how the animals adapt to the rough plains of africa and to also see all the baby animals soe of them are cute.

Bonus I would really want to ride an elephant Because watching elephants on tv show sis not as good as the real thing.

Sincerely Ivan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ivan I would like to say that the writing is really good keep up the good effort.

    ReplyDelete