Friday, August 21, 2020

Lockdown All of a Sudden By: Ivan

Lockdown All of a Sudden



I have finally finished the day exhausted. I watch one more video before going to bed. I eagerly await school on the next day.I wake up brush my teeth and put on my school clothes as I go to the door to walk my dog sonic i see a note left from my mom i couldn't read it because of how it was written but I made it the first few words it said: lock the door and stay inside we have keys. I was confused so i asked my big sister (who is really cranky when she wakes up.) she said we were in lockdown and i shouted “All of a sudden!?” she nodded weakly then fell i sleep again even though i was shocked I still made it through the day.


1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Ivan, Oh know there must be more to your blogging, tell us more about your dog? Looking forward to your blogpost. :)

    ReplyDelete